You can register for our courses in the following ways:
Through our web site www.tclanguages.com
Through the school directly.
For minors with teen programmes, we also require a signed parental authorisation (Minor’s Form), which we will provide after
receiving the enrolment form.
Booking and Payment Method
The booking is only confirmed when you make a minimum prepayment of 100 €, which will be deducted from the total fee. This
prepayment can be made in the following ways:
a) Bank / wire transfer, indicating the participant's name.
Bank Name: BBVA
Account Name: Academia de Idiomas Almuñécar S.L
Banco Santander. Paseo del Altillo 4, Almuñécar. 18690.
IBAN: ES95 0049 7260 4720 1000 0560
b) Credit Card (Visa, Master Card), if you choose this option on the enrolment form on our website or if it is made at the
We guarantee that each of the operations carried out in TCLanguages is 100% safe. All operations involving the transmission of personal or bank data are performed using a secure environment. TCLanguages uses a server based on SSL (Secure Socked Layer) standard security technology. All the information that it transmits to us travels encrypted through the network. (If you want to know more, visit our Secure Payment section).
• Likewise, the data on your credit card are not registered in any database but go directly to the POS (Point of Sale Terminal) of the Bank. • In addition, we inform you in an effort to provide greater security to credit card owners, we have incorporated in our payment gateway the secure payment system called CES (Secure Electronic Commerce). In this way, if you are the holder of a “secured” card, you can always pay with a VISA or MASTERCARD card in our store.
• In the event that your card is not adhered to this payment system, TC Languages will only accept payment by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card to customers with seniority and effectively demonstrated above.
• In both cases, when paying with a VISA or MASTERCARD card, the following information will always be requested: the card number, the expiration date, and a Validation Code that matches the last 3 digits of the re-course your VISA or MASTERCARD card , try, in this way, more guarantees about the safety of handling.
Important: Credit card fraud is a crime, and TCLanguages will bring legal action against anyone who carries out fraudulent fraud in our online store.
c) In cash, when the booking is made in person at the school office.
All transactions through this website are done in Spain.
- If only the prepayment is made before arrival, the rest of the fees must be paid on the first day of the course at the very
latest, in the school office, in cash or by credit card (Visa, Master Card).
The total fee of teen programmes must be paid before arrival.
The participant is responsible for paying all bank charges.
Any offer made by the school is only available for direct bookings.
Those participants who need a travel visa in order to attend the course will be required to pay the course and also the accommodation
fees in full in before TCLanguages can provide them with a confirmation letter to facilitate its issue.
Should the application for a travel visa be refused, the school will need a copy of the official letter of refusal for any refund to be made
(see Cancellation Conditions).
Arrival / First day of the course
Participants will obtain detailed arrival information once they have received the course confirmation and have paid the 100 €
Upon arrival, the first day of classes, participants will be asked to leave at the secretary office:
- A deposit of 60 € that will be refunded in full at the end of the stay after the safe return of everything lent by the school for the
course and/or the accommodation: books, films, novels, DVDs, blankets, sheets, keys, etc. If the participant, due to misuse or
negligence, causes without justifiable reason, any damage to this material or the contents or fittings at their accommodation, the
price of replacement or repair will be deducted from this deposit.
- 1 recent passport photo. It is also possible to make copies of a document with a photo.
Organization and class schedule
Every lesson is 45 minutes long, except for the individual lessons that last 60 minutes each.
The maximum number of participants per class is 8 (10 from June to September) and the minimum is 2. If this minimum is not
reached the participant will be notified that there is a reduction in the number of lessons but they will be individual and without
incurring any extra cost.
- The courses will be timetabled either in the morning or in the afternoon / evening, depending on the number of students and
levels we have at the same time every week.
- There are lessons from Monday to Friday, except for Bank Holidays. The tuition on these days is not made up for (except for the
individual courses), nor is a refund given.
- Bank holidays in the Spanish Working Calendar are: 1st January, 6th January, 28th February, Maundy or Holy Thursday and Good
Friday (Easter), 1st May, 15th August, 12th October, 1st November, 6th December, 8th December, 25th December, plus two local
The Spanish Labour Laws state that holidays falling on Sundays will be celebrated on the following Monday.
When two Bank Holidays fall in the same week, TCLanguages will only take one.
- The week's stay is from Sunday (arrival from 16.00 hr) to Saturday (departure before 12.00 hrs). Any arrival before or departure
after that must be made clear to the school by prior arrangement and any extra nights, depending on the accommodation
chosen, paid for in advance (see price list).
- All information about accommodation will be sent to the participant a maximum of 1 week before the arrival date and only if the
prepayment of 100 € has been received by TCLanguages.
Cancellations (of courses and /or accommodation) must be notified to the school in writing (e-mail, fax or letter).
15 days or more before the start of the course, the school will refund all payment received except the 100 € prepayment.
Between 15 and 5 days before the start of the course, the school will refund 50% of the fee paid if this amount is higher than the
prepayment (100 €).
- Less than 5 days before the start of the course or after the start of the course, the school will not refund any payment received.
Changes to a booking
All changes made to a booking will be subject to availability at the moment of informing the school. Take into account:
- BEFORE ARRIVAL:
If, after sending the enrolment, participants wish to change the type of course, accommodation or dates, they will have to
inform the school in writing via e-mail or fax, at least two weeks before the start of the course (in high season, one month
before) in order to assure the change.
- DURING THE STAY:
If participants cannot come on the confirmed arrival date, they must inform the school and this will not mean a reduction of
the fee or the extension of the course and/or the accommodation.
If participants cannot carry out their stay in full as booked, they will have the possibility of postponing it, up to a maximum of
12 months, without losing any of the course fees, if a minimum of one week of their course remains (never less). However the
accommodation fees cannot be refunded.
If participants wish to extend their stay with us (course and accommodation), extension will be possible if there are places
free. For this reason it is important that the school has this information at least 1 week before the end of the first course.
We will provide the participants with all the information concerning complementary courses, such as, guitar, windsurfing,
flamenco, scuba diving, etc. which they wish to follow and will also act as intermediary if required. But WE WILL NOT assume any
responsibility for these courses, because it is not the school that organizes or programmes them, but specialized, external
Health and Travel Insurance
The school advises participants to take out health and travel insurance before leaving home. Those who come from the European
Union can make use of the European Health Insurance Card, formerly called the E111.
The school can arrange insurance with a Spanish company if required.
Behaviour and Conduct Rules
If participants misbehave, have bad manners, are disrespectful to their classmates, teachers, etc. or break the school rules in class
and/or their place of accommodation, the school will inform them of the possible consequences of behaving that way. If their
conduct does not change after this first warning, the school will start with the expulsion procedure if necessary, with the loss of
any right to receive any kind of refund. All expenses incurred by the expulsion and any damage compensations, fines... will be
paid by the participant and, in the case of minors, by their parents or legal guardians.
Complaints and Conflict Resolution
The school can manage all the necessary procedures to solve any problem that may occur during a participant's stay at their
Participants will have to communicate their complaints in writing. Subsequently, the school has the obligation to reply under the
same conditions. In the case of not reaching a total agreement between both parties (school & participant):
The problem could be submitted to the authority of la Junta de Arbitraje de Consumo del Ayuntamiento (The Department of
Consumer Arbitration of the town council).
TCLanguages also has, if required, in the secretary's office, Official Complaint Forms from the Junta de Andalucia (Andalusian
Regional Government) which, in accordance with the law, have to be at the clients' disposal in every establishment.
We will not accept any claim and/or complaint made after finishing the stay that was not made clear in writing to the school
during the participant's course, as we would not have been given the opportunity to carry out any procedure to resolve the
problem in time.
TCLanguages is not responsible for any advertisement made by others concerning the school.
According to the current legislation on Services of the Information and E-commerce Society (LSSICE) and Personal Data Protection
(LOPD) , the client is informed of and accepts the inclusion of his/her personal data into the school’s database. If you want to be
removed, please, send us an e-mail to email@example.com
The act of enrolling and attending a course implies the acceptance and fulfilment by the participant of all the Information and General
Conditions found in these pages.
TCLanguages reserves the right to change or modify anything expressed in these pages whenever there is a justified reason for doing
Terms and conditions of use through this notice
In compliance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data, it is reported that the personal data requested in our forms will be included in a personal data file the person in charge and owner of which is Spanish Academy en Almuñécar S.L.. Likewise, when a person completes any of the forms with the personal data requested and accepts the shipment, he expressly authorizes Academia de idiomas Almuñécar S.L., to treat or incorporate in the automated file of his property the personal data provided in the aforementioned form and all the data generated in relation to your participation or use of the different events offered on this website.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form, for which the user must fill out the forms with true, accurate, complete and updated data. The user will be solely responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may result to Academia de Idiomas en Almuñécar S.L., or to any third party for filling out the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or non-updated data or with data from third parties. Through the different areas that are part of this web space, users can obtain information, make queries and participate in the different events that Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L., offers through its web space.
Purpose of the treatment
The data provided will never be used for a purpose other than that for which they have been assigned, and will be canceled immediately after ceasing to be necessary for this purpose, except when a law establishes otherwise.
When the interested person sends personal data and electronic address to Academia de Idiomas en Almuñécar S.L., expressly authorizes the use for the purposes of periodic communications, including expressly those made by email that Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L., or the entities belonging to the business scope of Academia de Idiomas en Almuñécar S.L., carry out with users, and potential stakeholders, to inform them of news, events, etc ...
Apart from what has been said above, the collection and automated processing of personal data provided also have the purpose of administrative management and the execution and development of all professional activities of Academia de Idiomas en Almuñécar S.L., and management of the user in the different services available to him (for informative purposes only: request for information about events).
Academia de idiomas en Almuñécar S.L., has adopted the security levels of personal data protection legally required and has installed the technical means and measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration of personal data provided and access not authorized to this data.
The user has the right to access the information concerning him collected in the files of Academia de Idiomas en Almuñécar SL, rectify it if it is erroneous, cancel it or oppose its processing, by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .
The user accepts that their data may be transferred, exclusively for the purposes described above, to the entities with which Academia de Idiomas en Almuñécar S.L. participates. The acceptance of the user that their data can be treated or assigned in the manner established in this paragraph is always revocable, without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th.
Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L., reserves the right to modify its data protection policy in accordance with its criteria, or because of a legislative, jurisprudential or business practice change. Si Academia de idiomas en Almuñécar S.L. introduce some modification, the new text will be published in this same page, where the user may have knowledge of the data protection policy. Be that as it may, the relationship with the users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment in which the web space is accessed.
1. Identification and ownership
According to Tropical Coast Languages –TCLanguages- is a registered trademark of the Spanish company Academia de idomas en Almuñécar s.l. with the following tax identification number (Cif) and registration numbers (CIF B18875203, Volume 1328, Book 0, Folio 212, Commercial Registry of Granada), located in Plaza del Teatro, Edf. G, 18690 Almuñécar (Spain), owner of the WebPages of the tclanguages.com domain, where this website is located, and responsible for Personal Data in accordance with the established laws.
The protection of your personal information is a very serious concern for us.
2. Personal Data
What Personal Data do we collect?
Information entered in forms
- There are pages where you can register to make a booking, request information or receive a brochure. The type of personal information that is collected in these pages includes: Name, surname, email, telephone, postal address, level of Spanish and credit card information (only when you make a reservation for a Spanish course and select credit card as a means of payment).
Information collected electronically
- We use data analysis tools to track information about your visit. This information includes the URL from which you have accessed our website, the URL that you follow after, the browser used and your IP address. This information is stored anonymously.
How do we carry out the collection of your Personal Data?
In different ways, including:
- Via WebPages: For example, when you sign up to receive an informational brochure or make a purchase.
- Outside the Internet: For example, when you contact customer service.
- Through other sources: For example, social networks.
- Through you: For example, when you go to our office and provide us with personal information to enroll in a course.
For what purposes can we use your Personal Data?
- To answer your enquiries, for example, to send you informative brochures or answer your questions.
- To process your purchase, for example, to process your payments or get in touch with you with regards to your purchase.
- To provide you with updated information about our products, promotions.
- To allow you to participate in the online chat or our Social Networks.
- To carry out market studies and audits, develop new products, optimize our WebPages, improve our products and services, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, measure their satisfaction and provide our customer service.
We apply reasonable organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Data that we handle. Unfortunately, the security of data transmissions over the Internet or data storage systems cannot be guaranteed 100%.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us has ceased to be secure, please inform us immediately using the information in the "Contact us" section.
4. Access, Modification and Options
We put at your disposal several options regarding the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
- If you want us to stop sending you commercial communications, you can unsubscribe using the function included for that purpose in the marketing communication you have received. You can also notify us by email, telephone or in writing using the contact information in the "Contact us" section. In your request, please indicate that you want us to stop sending you marketing communications.
- We will not disclose your Personal Data to any third party.
- To access the Personal Data relating to you that have been previously provided, or to rectify, update, cancel or oppose the use by us, contact us using the information in the section "Contact us" and describe to what your request relates.
5. Storage time period
6. Use of the WebPages by minors
We offer programs for minors for purchase by adults. To protect the privacy of minors, we will request parental consent of those users who wish to make a reservation and who have not reached the age of majority in Spain.
6. Specially protected Data
In general, you should refrain from sending us specially protected Personal Data (for example data regarding ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, your health or illnesses, criminal record or union membership) and sharing them via the WebPages or in any form. In exceptional cases, for example when an insurance is requested, we will inform you how to do this securely.
8. Contact us
Identity: ACADEMIA DE IDIOMAS ALMUÑÉCAR, S.L. (B18875203)
Mailing address: Plaza del Teatro, Edificio G, 18690 Almuñécar, España
Phone: (+34) 958881914
1. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files of text or data that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our web pages. A cookie usually contains the name of the webpage from which it originates, the "lifespan" of the cookie or the time the cookie will remain on your device and a numerical value.
3. What Cookies do we use?
Analytic cookies collect data on your use of the webpage and allow us to improve its function. For example, analytic cookies show us which are the most visited sections of the website, detects possible difficulties you experience with a webpage and gives us an indication if our advertising is effective or not. The data are anonymous.
Google Analytics: The Google Analytics Analytic cookies collect statistical data to help improve the presentation and navigation of the webpage. Google complements the data with relevant and demographic information so that we are better able to understand our webpage visitors.
How to Manage Cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
4. How do I manage Cookies?
Although almost all browsers are configured by default to automatically accept cookies, it is possible to change the settings to block cookies or show an alert when a cookie is sent to your device.
In addition to the options shown above, you are able to reject, accept or eliminate cookies from our webpage at any moment activating or accessing the corresponding setting of your browser. The procedure you must follow to allow, disable or eliminate cookies is described on the web page of your browser provider, which can be accessed through the help screen.
If you use different devices to view and access web pages (for example, your computer, Smartphone, tablet, etc.), you should remember to configure the browser of each device according to your preferences on cookies.
5. Contact us
If you need any clarification about this Cookies policy, please contact us:
Postal Address: Plaza del Teatro, Edificio G, 18690 Almuñécar, España
Telephone: (+34) 958881914
6. Useful links
- · Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/es-ES/kb/278835
- · Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-ES
- · Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/es-ES/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox
- · Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=es-ES
- · Opera – http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/